Book now your luggage storage in London, King's Cross on Radical Storage's network
Luggage Storage King's Cross Station
3 min. fast check-in
Online reservation mandatory
Locked / supervised
Free audio guide of the city (London)
City, address or location
480 meters from St Pancras International
640 meters from Heathrow Airport Transfers
Luggage storage details
Is there luggage storage at King’s Cross Station? Yes, there is! Radical is the first luggage storage network that provides convenient luggage storage spots near King’s Cross and St Pancras!
We are not inside the station building but in a shop, located 160 meters from King's Cross main entrance, 480 meters from St Pancras International, and 640 meters from Heathrow Airport Transfers.
If you have flown into London too early to check in the hotel or if you have a few hours before departure, Radical is the right solution!
We are different from both lockers and left-luggage offices since you will find us at local companies, such as shops, restaurant, hotels, bars and so on.
Our staff verified all the partners before adding them to the network!
Most of our spots are open from the early morning until evening and will take of your belongings as long as you wish.
Flat rateOur all-inclusive rate will surely surprise you! Storing an item of luggage with us costs £5 a day at no extra charge.
Moreover, we apply a security guarantee on all your luggage.
For further information, contact our customer service.
To and from King’s Cross Station
You can reach the station in several ways:
- Car and taxi | Pick-up and set down on Pancras Road.
- Bus | Bus stops are in front of the station on Euston Road and on York Way.
- Subway | Lines: Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Piccadilly, Northern, Victoria
- Bike | Of course, you can also reach the station by bike, but we advise you to check in advance if the train you will take accepts bicycles on board.
- If this is your first time in London and you don’t know where to go, here is the Kings Cross Station map. Exploring the city will be much lighter!
Toilets and baby changing facilities are at West Handyside Canopy (beside Waitrose), and Coal Drops Yard.
There are a Burger King and a post office on Belgrove Street. Also, not far from the station, you’ll find the British Library.
Useful Information for you about King’s Cross Station
- - Trains from here travel as far north as Newcastle, Edinburgh
- - King's Cross and St Pancras are two different stations, but they are so close that they touch underground and they share the same tube stop.
- - The ticket office is open from 05:00 to 01:30 on weekdays and Sundays, Saturday from 05:00 to 00:30.
- - Ticket machines are dotted around the main concourse.
- - Toilets and baby changing are available.
- - There are various places to grab food and drink inside and many options around the station.
About Radical Storage:
The worldwide luggage storage network. Our Angels are bars and bistros who have been checked and approved by the Radical Storage team