If you’re near St Pancras or King’s Cross and want to explore the area, you should try one of the left luggage services at Euston Station.
Euston is among the busiest stations in London, serving over 71 million people each year. It’s a gateway to major cities like Liverpool, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow, and Edinburgh.
The Station has every kind of comfort and service, including luggage storage points.
Maybe you need left luggage by Euston Station as your hotel is right in the area or your train will leave from there.
Reasonably, the first question that comes to your mind is: can I store my luggage at Euston Station? Another plausible question might be: are there luggage storage places near me?
We took expert travelers’ advice to provide you with all the information you need to find ideal luggage storage near Euston Station!
Left luggage at Euston Station | Essential tips
We regret to tell you that Euston Station has no self-service lockers! What? Yes, it’s true, sometimes this world is cruel, but it’s equally true that there is a solution for everything!
So, although Euston Station provides no lockers, you’ll find plenty of other options!
When it comes to left luggage near Euston Station, the British people would immediately think of Excess Baggage Company London.
This firm operates many facilities near the principal London stations but is not the ideal solution.
Why not? Well, first of all, it’s not that cheap and convenient. Its rates are quite high, and get ready to stand in line for a long time!
OK, maybe you’re ready to spend your money as long as it gives you a useful service. You can risk not being able to store anything because it could be full.
Left luggage at Euston Station prices and recommended locations (In case Google maps didn’t help)
As mentioned, we selected only information from avid travelers to give our readers the best luggage storage solutions.
Most suggest a service that you can use everywhere and with plenty of options right by Euston Station (and many other London stations).
With Radical Storage, you can store your luggage near Euston Station by paying only £5 per day and per bag! No extra charge for storing extra-large luggage. No hourly rates!
You can find a Radical Storage agent (Angel) everywhere! Maybe one of our Angels can be right near you or can be the cafe where you’re having breakfast.
How to find the Angels? Nothing easier! One solution is to check the following list and see if an Angel meets your needs.
Best left luggage at Euston Station
- London Euston luggage storage | Open from 7 am to 11 pm.
- King’s Cross left luggage | Open till midnight.
- St Pancras Station luggage storage | Open 24/7.
- Fitzrovia left luggage | Open from Monday to Friday.
Left luggage at Euston Station | How do I book it?
Have you found the right place for you? Great! Now we want to tell you how to book it.
Reserving a safe place for your bags is a piece of cake.
- Enter the website or search for your left luggage location through the app.
- Enable geolocation and find the left luggage locations in the area.
- Click on “Book Now”.
- Get the address and other details about our Angel.
Our service works like Airbnb, so you’ll view the storage place’s full address only after booking.
And there’s more! After the payment, check the booking receipt and discover all the offers in store for you! You may find special discounts on products and services, cheap tours, or totally free audio guides!
How to Travel Safely During the Coronavirus Outbreak
In 2019, London Heathrow airport had its busiest year ever with a record 80.9 million passengers.
In 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic has redefined vacation and business travels. People have been forced to reconsider the place to go, how to get there, and all the precautions they need to take.
Before venturing to London or any city in the UK, you should know the current situation and what steps to take.
There are platforms where you can check the current status of flights, any lockdowns (total or partial), and all the necessary security measures.
On the London government site, you’ll find all the news about the general situation.
Another reliable site is that of the BBC, the UK’s most authoritative public service broadcaster.
If you are already in London and want to know transportation status, visit TfL.
Euston Station info, facilities and London tube map
Euston is a major railway and underground station in the City of London. Statistics show it’s the 6th busiest station and the busiest passenger route in Britain.
Euston Underground is served by the Victoria and the Northern line. You can get to the station by bike, bus, tram, taxi and, of course, metro.
Arriving at this station makes it easy to get anywhere in the city, but you can also explore its surroundings.
To find out how to get to the station and how to get around other parts of the city, check out the London tube map.
- Monday – From 04:30 to 01:34.
- Tuesday – From 04:30 to 01:34.
- Wednesday – From 04:30 to 01:34.
- Thursday – From 04:30 to 01:34.
- Friday – From 04:30 to 01:34.
- Saturday – From 04:30 to 02:00.
- Sunday – From 05:15 to 01:34.
Like all English stations, Euston is also equipped with various services to make your trip more comfortable and pleasant.
- Ticket office: the main office is located adjacent to the Western Entrance; the secondary one at the foot on the ramp to platform 8-11.
- Ticket vendor machines: they’re situated at the top and bottom of the ramps to platforms 8-11.
- Toilets: toilets, baby changing, and showers available.
- Free WIFI: free internet connection all over the station.
- ATM and bureau de change: available.
- Telephones: Payphones are situated at the entrance to the station at Melton Street.
- Waiting room: there are plenty of seats available throughout the station.
- Lost property: items found in the station are stored in the left baggage office.
- Parking near Euston Station London: Euston Station parking lot is closed. You can park near St Pancras Station.
- Bicycle parking: 3 parking spaces available.
- Accessability: the whole station has step-free entrances.
Euston Station map
Getting around Euston station can be difficult, especially if this is your first time in London. Don’t worry, here you’ll find a very convenient map that you can consult as often as you like.
Euston Station shops
Are you about to leave London and want to get last-minute shopping? Want to buy a gift but don’t have much time? There’s a good range of shops and eateries in Euston station (and in the immediate vicinity).
For example, M&S Food is the perfect place to finalize your purchases. Also, near the metro station, there’s a large Sainsbury’s Local.
Moreover, if you have a few hours, you can reach the nearby St. Pancras Station, which hosts several clothing stores.
Euston Station restaurants nearby
Do you want to eat something before you leave? Give yourself a delicious treat at one of the restaurants near Euston Station. The options are endless, from fast food to oriental restaurants and traditional or Italian cafes.
Please note: Due to the spread of COVID-19, some stations have now been closed for public safety. Ticket Offices may also have reduced operating hours. For information, please see
the official Nationalrail website.