Book now your luggage storage in London, Victoria Station on Radical Storage's network
Luggage Storage Victoria Station London
3 min. fast check-in
Online reservation mandatory
Locked / supervised
Free audio guide of the city (London)
City, address or location
320 meters from Victoria Station
480 meters from Buckingham Palace
Luggage storage details
If you're looking for a safe place to store your bags, why don't you try our luggage storage within walking distance of Victoria Station in London?
Pre-book online in advance and explore this gorgeous city without the burden of your baggage.
This storage facility is well-connected with the main London landmarks and with Gatwick Airport. Besides, you'll find shuttles to Stansted Airport and Heathrow Airport.
With Radical Storage, you can store your luggage near Victoria Station for £5 per day and per bag.
No queues will wait for you, and check-in & check-out procedures are completely contactless for peace of mind.
We're close to Victoria Coach Station, London Underground Station, and amazing Buckingham Palace.
Luggage storage Victoria Station | How it works
Our convenient station locations offer secure short and long-term storage. You can book the place you prefer through the website or the app in seconds.
Once booked, you'll receive a confirmation with all the details about the location, such as an address, opening hours, special discounts, etc.
Approach the check-in desk and show your QR code to the operator. The staff will put your bags in a secure area of the premises, with our without security seals (each storage has its own way to secure your bags).
Left luggage Victoria Station | Advantages
We became a most trusted and thus long-term luggage storage network by providing our clients with impeccable service.
Here are all the advantages of our luggage storage near Victoria Station:
- Fixed-daily rate | Contrary to Excess Baggage and other left luggage facilities in London, Radical Storage has a fixed rate valid for a whole day.
- Easily accessible locations | You'll find us near stations, monuments, and attractions (yes, also close to London Eye!).
- Vetted partners | We like calling our collaborators "Angels" because they'll look after your belongings with great care.
- Guarantee | Each piece of luggage is subject to a security guarantee offered by Radical Storage.
- No queues | You won't have to stand in line for endless minutes since drop-off and pick-up are immediate.
- No restrictions | We don't have any size or weight restrictions.
- Flexibility | If you're a little late checking out, but our partner is still open, you can take it easy! However, always remember to comply with operating hours.
- 24 hours customer service | Want to ask us some questions or have concerns? Don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team. You can contact it directly using the chat you can find on the platform.
And if you're in another neighborhood of the city, search for the nearest luggage storage locations and try our bag storage service in a breeze.
Luggage storage services by Radical Storage are top-rated services.
We can't wait to meet you!
Information about Victoria Station
Named after Victoria Street (the nearby street), Victoria Station is a central terminus, where you'll find a railway, an underground, and a bus station. It connects London to Brighton and other cities in Southern England. Here you'll also find Gatwick Express trains.
Before the COVID pandemic, Victoria had over 74 million passengers each year and was the second-busiest station in the UK.
Victoria Station opening hours
The station is open daily from 04:00 to 00:45. However, on Fridays and Saturdays, there are only 3-night trains, and the station only opens 15 minutes before each train departs (and then closes once the train has departed).
Remember that you must wear a face-covering inside the station and for the full journey on public transport. If you refuse to cover your mouth and nose, you could be fined up to £6,400.
- Toilets and baby changing | On central concourse and next to Starbucks.
- Car hire | Situated in the Raft car park, via the Victoria Place shopping center.
- Ticket office and ticket machines | Inside the station, there's a ticket office run by Southern Railway and several ticket machines. You can purchase your Oyster Card here.
- Lost property | Items handed are kept in the left luggage office
Food, drink and shopping
If you're after a place to spend longer, Victoria Station has a wide range of restaurants and cafes.
Inside the station, there are classic coffee shops like Starbucks or Costa Coffee and fast food places like MC Donald's and Burger King. You'll also find a Vodafone retailer, a newsstand with books, and a few gift stores. And if you head a bit further towards Pimlico, you'll find very nice clubs, pubs, and international restaurants.
About Radical Storage:
The worldwide luggage storage network. Our Angels are bars and bistros who have been checked and approved by the Radical Storage team