Are you looking for safe luggage storage locations in Kings Cross Station? Here’s a guide to all the left luggage solutions and things to do in King’s Cross.
If your host said goodbye after check-out, but you still have a few hours before departure, store your bags with us!
With several left luggage services near King’s Cross Station, Radical Storage will lighten up your day while exploring the city!
Below we’ll tell you about all the benefits of this service and why you should prefer it over others. However, we want to tell you right away that it’s one of the safest and most affordable: it only costs £5 per day per bag.
Guide 2021 | Luggage storage in King’s Cross Station
- Locations recommended by our users
- How it works
- Kings Cross luggage storage reviews
- COVID-19 updates
- Useful information about King’s Cross Station in London
Locations recommended by our users
Our service offers you different solutions for storing luggage at Kings Cross Station. We have storage locations for every need, even a few 24-hour luggage storage places at Kings Cross.
So, if you have started your day searching for luggage storage near Kings Cross Station, the following list will be handy!
- King’s Cross Station luggage storage | 150 meters from King’s Cross train station | Open until late at night.
- 24-hour luggage storage Kings Cross | Within walking distance of King’s Cross | 500 meters from St. Pancras Station | Open 24/7.
- Left luggage King’s Cross Station | 150 meters from King’s Cross Station | Open from early in the morning.
- St Pancras luggage storage | 320 meters from King’s Cross St. Pancras Underground Station | Open from Monday to Friday.
On our website, you can also find the complete list of luggage storage services in London.
Kings Cross Station luggage storage | Price
Radical bag storage is the ideal service for those traveling on a budget because it has a flat rate valid all day long.
Let’s compare our special price with those of our competitors.
But the good news about Radical Storage doesn’t end there! The advantages are several!
- We don’t hide any extra charges.
- Our partners are reliable local companies.
- Check-in & Check-out last just a couple of minutes.
- At our luggage storage facilities, you’ll find no queues.
- There are no limits to the total weight of your bags.
- Some of our points are open 24H.
- Each piece of luggage is covered by a guarantee.
- 24/7 customer service.
How it works
Booking your luggage storage throughout London is very easy with our system.
The choice is twofold: you can book online your storage using the website or, if you love convenience, you can download the app.
Each partner has its own page. On that page, you’ll view nearby stations and monuments, opening hours, and other information.
You won’t find the full address because it’ll only be visible after booking.
Upon booking, you’ll find all the details you need to reach our partner in minutes.
Approach the check-in desk, show the QR code and store your luggage!
Kings Cross luggage storage review
Reading reviews from those who have used a service before you is the best way to understand:
- Whether customers are satisfied.
- What are its strengths and weaknesses.
- Whether the service is truly useful and beneficial.
- Ratio quality-price.
To help you with that analysis, we created a page that can help you figure out if our storage facility in King’s Cross Station is right for you.
Alternatively, you can read all the opinions of our users on the Trustpilot platform.
As you can see, we are a great alternative to Excess Baggage and Access self storage.
Useful information about King’s Cross Station
King’s Cross is one of the fastest-growing areas in central London. It’s recently becoming a go-to destination for floating bookshops, dining out with friends and family, or unusual activities.
It’s served by the “Holy Grail” of London transport, in fact, here is the station of King’s Cross, St Pancras, and Euston.
- Monday: 05:00 – 01:36.
- Tuesday: 05:00 – 01:36.
- Wednesday: 05:00 – 01:36.
- Thursday: 05:00 – 01:36.
- Friday: 05:00 – 01:36.
- Saturday: 05:00 – 01:11.
- Sunday: 05:30 – 01:36.
The station is close to the British Library, Harry Potter Store, and Belgrove Street. So even if you have just a couple of hours free, you can make the most of your time in London.
If you’re looking for an accommodation in the area, you can visit Travelodge London Central website.