There are circumstances in which you may need left luggage in London, which is why we’re here to help you!
Luggage storage in London might come in handy if you’ve arrived in the city at dawn and your accommodation doesn’t let you check in until midday. Likewise, you may need it if you checked out of your hotel very early and have a train or plane late in the evening. Some tourists only plan to visit the city for a few hours if they have a long layover.
TIPS: Find the perfect place to store luggage and choose between more than 100 locations throughout London!
In all these situations, you can choose to store your bags in safe places around London at an affordable price.
London isn’t an easy city. Long waits on the subway, people everywhere and so many things to see require lightheartedness.
Don’t let heavy luggage ruin your days, find out where to leave it now!
Left luggage in London | The most affordable solutions
Storing your bags in London is straightforward with fixed-rate services. With them, you’ll be able to get rid of all kinds of items for the whole day, without worrying about time. Also, many facilities are open 24/7. It’s cool, isn’t it?
Among the various companies that offer this service, we recommend Radical Storage, a secure, reliable platform with the best price.
Look for our Angels: stores, restaurants, hotels, offices that have joined our network.
They provide users with safe and supervised spaces within their premises and take care of your luggage for as long as they want.
Not all local businesses can turn into Angels, we only choose the best!
Find here the most recommended luggage storage solutions in London
We’ve divided this list by places of interest so you can make your choice faster.
Luggage storage London Euston
- 250 meters from Euston Train Station | Open every day, from early morning to late evening.
Want to get around London by tube or bus? Get an Oyster Card.
Luggage storage London Victoria Station
- 320 meters from Victoria Station | Open every day, from early morning to late evening.
- 120 meters away | Open from Monday to Friday.
- 320 metres from Victoria Coach Station | Open 24/7!
Find more information and updates about Victoria Train Station visiting the official NetworkRail website.
Left luggage in London Bridge
- 100 meters from London Bridge | Open every day, from early morning to late evening.
- 250 meters away | Open from early morning until evening.
- 640 meters away | Open from early morning until evening.
Left luggage in London Waterloo
- 300 meters from Waterloo Station.
- 400 meters away | Open every day, from early morning to late evening.
Luggage storage London Covent Garden
- 150 meters from Covent Garden | Open from early morning until midnight.
- 200 meters away | Open every day, from early morning to late evening.
Price and convenience aren’t the only features of this storage service. With Radical Storage, the advantages are endless!
- No queues: we’re not like traditional left luggage, you won’t have to stand in line before leaving your stuff. You’ll be able to go directly to the check-in desk and talk to our Angel.
- There are no extra charges: if you have very bulky luggage, we won’t charge you more. Our rate is fixed.
- No weight or size limits: there are no restrictions. You can store different types of luggage, including camping backpacks and bicycle cases.
- Early booking: no cash payment! Book through the website or app and drop off your suitcase.
- Contactless check-in and check-out: we care about your health and safety, so you won’t have to touch anything.
- 24/7 customer support: reach out to us through the live chat or send us an email as soon as you can.
- Special discounts: Check in the booking confirmation if our partner has offers in store for you!
Luggage storage app
You can book your favorite Angel either through our desktop platform or the dedicated app.
With the Radical Storage app, finding your nearest luggage storage facility is a breeze!
How many times have you searched for “luggage storage near me” on various search engines without obtaining what you really needed?
Other left luggage locations in London
The widespread presence of our partners will allow you to find deposits everywhere. For example, we are also in the area of King’s Cross Railway Station and St. Pancras International.
We suggest some of our most popular partners in these two stations:
For more information, you can read our dedicated articles.
Storage locations close to the main monuments and attractions
Before you leave, you can’t forget to visit Westminster Abbey. This stunning Gothic-style cathedral is west of Westminster’s Palace, not far from Big Ben and St. James’s Park Metro Station.
Visit it luggage-free thanks to our partner.
Often confused with London Bridge, Tower Bridge is one of England’s most famous landmarks. Who hasn’t taken a picture here? This combined bascule and suspension bridge was built in the late 1800s and has become a world-famous symbol of the city.
Who hasn’t watched Notting Hill at least once? A vacation in London isn’t complete without a visit to the neighborhood that inspired this movie!
To make your visit even more enjoyable, you can leave your bags at our Angel in the area.
There are also other options for luggage storage in London with hourly rates (Excess Baggage is one of them). However, the rates for this service are quite high. Leaving a piece of luggage for 3 hours will cost you £7.50.
We don’t recommend using London’s luggage lockers because they are often full or out of service.