Florence hop-on hop-off walking tour
Take in the sights of Florence with this hop-on hop-off walking tour provided by Vox City. Discover a new easy way to explore the city by your own rules.
24hr, 48hr or 72hr ticket
English, Italian, Spanish, German, French, Chinese
Free cancellation up to 1 day in advance
Take in the sights of Florence with this hop-on hop-off walking tour. Discover a new easy way to explore the city by your own rules.
This is not a usual hop-on hop-off bus tour. Vox City offers a flexible walking tour that allows you to decide when to pause and get back to your tour. You have a 24hr, 48hr, or 72hr ticket choices that will give you access to different tour options guided by experts and complimentary self-guided audio tours.
Your trip to Italy will not be complete until you visit Florence. This tiny lovely city is one of the most beautiful in the world. Florence is an open-air museum with several Renaissance masterpieces, sculptures, and architecture. If you don’t want to miss any of its wonders, choose one of our walking tour options and let us guide you into the deepest secrets of Florence. Take a lovely stroll through the Historic Center of Florence, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and discover fascinating facts about historical buildings, palaces, churches, and gardens.
Want to see closer how Michelangelo’s David looks like? Or want to eyeball the details of Botticelli’s Birth of Venus? You can decide when and where to stop by and join back your tour later.
Florence hop-on hop-off walking tour | How it works
Book Florence walking tour and choose between two route options.
- Orange Route (main meeting points: Piazza della Repubblica, Piazzale degli Uffizi, Piazza Pitti, Piazza Santa Trinita).
- Blue Route (main meeting points: Piazza Santa Maria Novella, Piazza San Lorenzo, Piazza San Giovanni, Piazza San Firenze).
Using your smartphone as your guiding and listening device makes self-guiding easy and safe. You can auto-locate the nearest guide through the app and get on and off our walking tours at your own pace.
Moreover, you will be able to adhere to social distancing guidelines as our experiences do not require any contacts except with your device.
Plan your tour freely
With over 100 sights to explore on your way, you can manage your tour as you prefer. You don’t necessarily have to follow an itinerary established by a tourist guide, you can choose the route and places where you want to stop.
Imagine you are in Piazza Duomo and decide to stop by one of the lovely restaurants. You can resume the tour on the following meeting hubs or join it on the next day. This way you are free to do whatever you want. You can go shopping, dining or get back to your accommodation for some rest.
Florence walking tour includes:
- Unlimited access to professionally guided tours throughout the duration of the ticket.
Night tour option included.
- High-quality audio tracks for more than 100 sights and attractions throughout Florence.
- Helpful suggestions on the best walking routes and recommended public transportation.
Free WIFI locations and charging spots.
Florence walking tour does not include:
- Admission tickets to museums and attractions (must be purchased on site or online).
Food and beverages.
- Mobile devices and headphones (personal ones must be used).
- Live Guide Commentary: English, Italian
- Pre-recorded audio guides: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Chinese