Navigating the internet maze, you’ll find several articles explaining how to get around Paris, but few will explain all the details of the luggage storage services near the Eiffel Tower and other points of interest.
In that regard, this post aims to show you all the luggage storage options within walking distance of the Eiffel Tower and pieces of information about this landmark.
Moreover, we’ll also show you which are the best restaurants and bakeries for all budgets. Are you ready? Then let’s get started!
Luggage storage near the Eiffel Tower: how much does it cost?
Beyond luggage storage and station lockers, some services allow you to leave suitcases, musical instruments, and backpacks inside the most popular businesses in Paris.
Yes, you can find yourself in a restaurant, in a scarf shop or in a bike rental to drop off your suitcase. This mobile service boasts different benefits, first of all, affordability.
How we make a difference
With Radical Storage, you can leave your bag at one of our storage points (called Angels) for €5 per day. The rate applies for a single item, a full day, and doesn’t include additional costs.
Other companies provide services like this, but they’re pretty expensive and apply additional fees on extra-large suitcases.
Radical Storage entrusts its users’ luggage to a friendly and caring staff who, being local, knows the city like the back of their hands.
Our Angels can also give you advice on how to find your way around, the best nouvelle cuisine (or ethnic) restaurants, and how to save money. Furthermore, if you’re lucky, you can also take advantage of special offers on the products and services provided. For example, did you choose a storage point in a bar? The manager may offer you a discount on breakfast, lunch, or light dinner. You’ll discover if there are any special offers for Radical Storage users within the booking confirmation!
Among our system’s advantages, there’s a very convenient contactless check-in. The Angel will scan your QR code and take some pictures of your luggage. After that, you can consider your stress-free vacation started! Also, we are pleased to inform you that some deposits are open 24 hours a day. This allows you to enjoy Paris until the last minute. Want to see a concert before resuming your night flight? With us, you’ve got it!
Below are all the luggage storage locations near the Eiffel Tower. Instead, if you need to know where our Parisian facilities are, visit the Paris city page on our website.
Where to leave your luggage if you want to visit the Eiffel Tower
Recently, the Paris government loosened lockdown, but Parisian monuments, even before the pandemic hit our world, had to meet strict safety norms.
Unfortunately, the French capital has often been the site of terrorist attacks. This forced the authorities to take restrictive measures in the most popular and crowded public areas. Furthermore, we would like to remind you that the Eiffel Tower doesn’t have a luggage storage area, so you must leave your belongings somewhere else before entering the monument.
Do you want to buy a ticket to climb this beautiful monument now? Then click here to purchase Eiffel Tower Tickets.
Here are the luggage storage locations near the Eiffel Tower:
- Eiffel Tower Luggage Storage – just 569 meters from the monument. Open until 10 PM!
- Luggage Storage Chaillot – located just 10 minutes walk (or a few stops). It’s perfect for taking great photos of the Tower.
- Luggage Storage Pasteur Station – get to the Eiffel Tower with only one metro stop.
Now that you know all the locations to store your luggage in Paris immerse yourself in one of the most beautiful districts of the capital and find out all its restaurants.
Restaurants near Eiffel Tower
Finding a good restaurant near the Eiffel Tower is not difficult at all. Indeed, you can choose a scenic place to eat on the tower itself!
Did climbing the tower make you hungry? Why don’t you stop off at one of the venues in the tower? Inside the building, there’s a wide range of dining options for all budgets and with a breathtaking view.
- First Floor Terrace: a cozy bistro where you can stop by for a coffee, a cold drink, or a meal. Location: first floor.
- The Jules Vernes: taste the Contemporary French gourmet cuisine by Frédéric Anton while taking in breathtaking views over the Champ-de-Mars, Quai Branly and Trocadéro. Average price: 3-course lunch menu from €105; location: second floor.
- Champagne bar: what could be better than a glass of excellent French champagne while admiring the city of love and art from above? Average price: A glass of white champagne Classic glass (10cl): €13; location: first floor.
- Macaroon Bar: the perfect place for children or those having a sweet tooth. Try its specialties and regain energy after climbing! Average price: $30 per person; location: at the top!
Restaurants and patisseries near the Eiffel Tower
If you don’t like eating at high altitudes or if the day is rainy, try one of the locations in Eiffel Tower district. Among the dessert options, we suggest checking out Eric Kayser – Bac Musée d’Orsay , a quality boulangerie, in which you can taste typical French pastries. Cos: the average price for a full breakfast €15, but it seems worth it!
Among the restaurants that we want to recommend to our users, there’s Fric-Frac Canal St-Martin, a cozy and cheap place, to enjoy excellent French toast, fresh salads and various vegetarian and vegan options. Prices €10-25.
If you want to dine in a typical French restaurant, on rue de Babylone, try Au Pied de Fouet! Here a rich menu of traditional French dishes, excellent wines, and very fresh meat awaits you. Prices €10 – 50.
If you have already tried French cuisine and want to experience ethnic cuisine, there’s a wide selection of Chinese restaurants in Madeleine and Montparnasse. You’ll also find a great Japanese restaurant on Rue Robert Estienne.
Now that you have a clear idea of what to do in Paris, all you have to do is put on your sunglasses and have fun!
- Why is it better to book a luggage storage service outside the Vatican Museums?
- Luggage storage Roma Termini: the best options at the most affordable price
- Luggage storage guide for Penn Station, NYC
- 5 of best things to do near Brooklyn Bridge, New York City
- Find the best luggage storage option around Notre Dame