Book now your luggage storage in London, Paddington on Radical Storage's network
Luggage storage Paddington Station
3 min. fast check-in
Online reservation mandatory
Locked / supervised
Free audio guide of the city (London)
City, address or location
480 meters from Lancaster Gate Underground Station
Luggage storage details
You’ll find our luggage storage in a perfect location: just 400 meters from Paddington Train Station.
Our luggage storage near Paddington Station is a fantastic supermarket where you’ll find fresh products and also tasty cold cuts. Store your bags and taste their homemade bread!
A few clicks are enough to book a reliable and professional service. Radical Storage guarantees fast check-in/check-out processes, the opportunity to modify your order for free, and immediate online support.
Luggage storage Paddington Station | Fixed price
Our price doesn't depend on the size and weight of your luggage. Ours is a flat rate: just £5 per day and per piece of luggage.
Contrary to luggage lockers, our service doesn’t have any restrictions. This means that if you have a suitcase bulkier than usual, you won’t pay any extra fees.
Besides, every piece of luggage will be covered by a security guarantee.
You may be thinking that such a convenient service is also very crowded, the answer is: no, there are no lines! Our system allows you to leave your suitcases in luggage storage locations in just a few minutes.
Don't waste your time and make a smart decision: use Radical Storage!
Luggage storage London Paddington | How it works
Radical Storage has luggage storage options all over the world and in every district of London. Plus, they’re always conveniently located!
Book your luggage storage online on the website or the application. Radical Storage keeps your payment details safe and assures an excellent experience. You can pay with your credit card to get our QR code.
Download our app to take us with you on your next trips.
Useful Information about Paddington Station
- Paddington is the gateway to Heathrow: the fantastic Heathrow Express is just a 15-minute ride from London's biggest and busiest airport.
- Opening hours: 24/7.
- Tube links (Bakerloo line) easily connect Paddington to King's Cross, Baker Street, Piccadilly Circus, Victoria and Waterloo.
- The ticket office is open 24 hours and run by the Great Western Railway.
- Ticket machines are dotted around the main concourse.
- Toilets cost 30p and are located before the ticket barriers (there are baby changing, too).
- Several options for food and drink in the station and many more around the station. For example, the Pret Coffee Subscription is on platform 12.
- Free public Wi-Fi: connect quickly with your device and search for the next train or the nearest luggage storage.
- Nearby attractions: Hyde Park, Marble Arch, GoBoat London and Serpentine North Gallery.
- Park your bike here: racks at platforms 8, 9, 10 and 11.
- Accessibility: all entrances are step free.
- The teddy bear is here: in this station you will find the statue dedicated to Paddington Bear, the fictional character created by Michael Bond.
Store your luggage with Radical Storage and set off to explore new places! We can't wait to see you!
About Radical Storage:
The worldwide luggage storage network. Our Angels are bars and bistros who have been checked and approved by the Radical Storage team